To ensure that we are providing the highest level of care that you have come to expect from us, we continue to follow recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, American Dental Association, as well as the Colorado Dental Association.
We have reopened our practice and are seeing patients.
If you had an appointment that was cancelled during the office closure, please contact us to reschedule if you have not heard from us yet.
- Please bring a mask and wear it during your visit to our office. When you are in the operatory you will be instructed to remove the mask during the treatment.
- Please adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands with soap and water.
- Please refrain from accessing any personal items, including your cell phone during your visit.
- When speaking to the front office staff please position yourself behind the clear barrier.
- We ask that patients friends or family not enter our office during the visit (if feasible).
If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment and refrain from coming in until you are completely well.
During the foreseeable future, we will only allow patients to come back to our operatories in order to reduce exposure to patients and staff. Exceptions will be made for parents with children. However, children will not be allowed to be present during their parent’s appointment.
Thank you and we’re excited to see you again soon!